What information do we collect?
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. This information may include but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may also collect information on how our website is accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other diagnostic data.
How do we collect information?
Information submitted through the contact form on our site is sent to our company email. These submissions are only kept for customer service purposes and are never used for marketing purposes or shared with third parties.
If you have subscribed to our newsletter, all personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies/people outside of the company that operates this website.
Use of your personal data
We use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about our goods, services unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To manage your requests: to attend and manage your requests to us
Disclosure of your personal data
We may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary under the following circumstances:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend our rights or property
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- To protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of your personal data
The security of your personal data is important to us. We use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.